New Hampshire Emancipation of Minor Law

Minors – Emancipation of Minor – New Hampshire

ยง21-B:2 Recognition of Emancipation Decrees From Other States.

A person who is under the age of 18 years, but who has documentation which supports a claim that he has been emancipated in accordance with the laws of the state in which he previously had been residing, shall be considered to be emancipated in the state of New Hampshire.

Note: In order to review the requirements for judicial emancipation, please see The Concord Group Insurance Companies v. Eric R. Sleeper and Kenneth J. Anderson, 135 N.H. 67; 600 A.2d 445 (1991).

Inside New Hampshire Emancipation of Minor Law